22 Jan 2015

The App for Optimism

It's been an eventful several months with my clinical practice, personal growth, and conception of new and diverse business directions.

The fall is always notoriously busy for massage therapists, as our patients scramble to use up the remainder of their extended health benefit allotments, and this certainly was the case for me. Then came the winter holiday season, bustling with its own sort of busyness and merriment. January landed softly in my lap wrapped in a two week vacation and therapeutic yoga learning intensive on the island of Maui. Not a bad reward for a full-on fall and early winter.

Nonetheless, I've let this blog take a back seat  - not for lack of want - but for preservation of my creative energies. There's only so much output this person is capable of at any given time. It is my preference to dive into my projects fully, as opposed to thinning my attention into too many streams, losing potency in the end product. Hence this deliberate stepping back from writing here. 

I have however, found a daily outlet for blog-like sentiments in the form of photographic observations of my world. Yes, Instagram has become my very good friend. It's exciting connecting with people, building communities, and sharing insights and perspectives. Oh, and the photos! Communicating through visuals has always been a strength for me

Please follow, like, and comment on my Instagram profile @sparkwellness.ca to help me build an empire of optimism, health, and wellbeing. I've been compiling some fun collections of sunrises from my balcony, scenic headstands, smiling inanimate objects, and loads of examples of positivity sprouting around me as I wander through this life. Join me!




See you in the clinic and online,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment